23 January 2009

Not Much Progress

OK, we're getting to the end of January and I haven't made much progress. I've decorated the album cover, but haven't added the title yet, and I've got a few of the pages left. I know what's going to happen - the further we get from Xmas, the less I'll want to finish the scrapbook! Knowing me it will probably be next November or December before I get it finished! Never mind, I'll get there in the end.

Not only have I not finished the JYC scrapbook, I've now joined two other classes. One is in September, so I have plenty of time to decide what I'm going to do. Of course I've sent off for various mini albums and more paper (as if I didn't have enough already!), and will decide what to use nearer the time.

At the moment I'm working on a mini class by Shimelle. It's only about a week long, and it's about my life at the moment. It's called This Year, and we're going to include photos and thoughts about our lives in January 2009. I need to take a few photos to use in the album. I'm going to wait until we get the final prompt, and then work on it in one go ... or at least that's the plan! 

I'm going to use a trapezium chipboard album, and some gorgeous papers. 

OK, this has nothing to do with the Journal Your Christmas scrapbook, so I'll leave it for my general crafts blog.

0 comments: